Congratulations to Nollywood Actor Nollywood actor IK ogbonna as he finally proposed to his colleague Neka and about to Get married to her..... Congratulations to them Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps June 21, 2024 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments
Love is sweet congratulations to Nollywood Actor IK ogbonna as he finally proposed to his colleague Neka and about to Get married to her..... as you congratulate them you are next inline to testify..... 🙏🙏🙏 June 21, 2024 Read more
I can't believe my father is no more Nollywood actress Destiny Etiko broke into tears as Amechi muonagor was Bburied today according to her, Amechi muonagor was like a father to her to everyone seeing this pls don't pass this post with writing R I p to amechi as you type R I P to him, premature Ddeath shall never see you and your family members.... 🙏🙏🙏 June 22, 2024 Read more
I can't stand this Daddy, not now Pls come back Nollywood Actor Amechi muonagor Daughter crys out bitterly as Amechi muonagor was buried today may his s0ul continue to rest in Peace as you type R I P to him, premature Ddeath will be far from you and your family members..... 🙏🙏🙏 June 22, 2024 Read more
Comments
Post a Comment